1 Picture of Myself
‘Nobody’s Home’ - Avril Lavigne
‘Sleeping Awake’ - P.O.D
Angels and Demons
Where White Men Fear to Thread by Russell Means
* Biography about American Indian activist Russell Means. I don’t even know, I just love this book.
Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
* I read this for the first time when I was 10. So much love for Louis and Mrs. Rice.
Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
* The WARDen is my #1 author right now. Vishous is one of my favorite Brothers. I’ve grown more comfortable with the thought of being a sub and being bisexual because of him.
Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody
* Biography of Anne Moody, a civil rights activist. I wish I could meet her. She’s so strong and brave.
Moo-llennium Crunch Ice Cream
Jalisco’s (for a burrito)
4) losing loved ones
5) my mama’s disapproval
(Most of these aren’t really ‘secrets’ cause I’m pretty open. I will keep some because there is a reason they are secrets.)
1) Some days I want to be a mother so bad, I feel desperate.
2) I daydream about becoming an actress.
3) I’m attracted to girls but I’m hesitant of calling myself bi-sexual.
4) If I could stand the touching, I would be an escort.
5) I hate skinny jeans on girls, unless they are tucked into boots. I hate skinny jeans on boys period.
6) I hate most vegetables.
7) I find most ‘high fashion’ to be very ugly.
8) I tend to be very hard on myself.
9) My depression is the worst it’s been ever.
10) I think I would have been better as a boy.